MAKE THE PERFECT NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
Look around you and you will find more cheesecake lovers than… lovers! It is an excellent stress buster for the busy people, an enjoyable dessert for teenagers and no less than a lifeline for small kids. Everybody loves to munch on it and relish the sweet taste. However, there is no dearth of people who avoid it as well, fearing a less than impeccable taste due to imperfect preparation or reluctant to spend time with their oven.
But there is no need for them to be disappointed anymore, because making the perfect cheesecake is not only a simple step-by-step procedure but also an oven-free affair. So if you want to experience the pleasure of watching your child munch this delicacy delightfully, all you need are these ingredients for the perfect no-bake cheesecake.
- Graham cracker crumbs1 ½ cups
- Brown sugar1/3 cup
- Ground cinnamon½ tbsp
- Butter (melted)1/3 cup
- Cream cheese225g
- Lemon juice2 tbsp
- Whipping cream1 pint
- White sugar1/3 cup
- Cherry pie filling600g
Before going on with the preparation, you may as well be warned that this dish may be devoured in no time once your kids get their hands on it. And persistent requests to make more will follow. So if you are comfortable in handling all those requests, while also being deprived of the taste of your own hard work (since your kids won’t leave any for you), you are the perfect person to master this art of no-bake cheesecake. Here’s how to make proper use of these ingredients:
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Add melted butter and mix. Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan and chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick.
- Add sugar and continue to beat until stiff.
- Pour into chilled crust, and top with pie filling. Chill several hours or overnight and remove the sides of the springform pan just before serving.
And now you are free to head to the kitchen and try out this recipe. It may indeed take a few attempts before you perfect the art but don’t worry, your family would happily finish up all those too. Because cheesecakes are something no one can say no to. Don’t believe us? Try out for yourself!